- Skip to main content
- A new scheme has been formulated to develop ancient cultural heritage sites, historical places and famous places of pilgrimage into tourist spots.
- A project amounting to Rs 50.40 crore has been sent to the Central Government to develop Narnaul-Mahendragarh-Madhavgarh into a large tourism circuit.
- A book namely ‘Haryana Travel Guide’ has been released to promote tourism in the state.
- A scheme has been prepared to develop historical places of Karnal into tourist spots. Also, a scheme has been prepared to develop Mallah-Morni hills-Tikkar Taal circuit into tourism spot.
- ‘Saraswati Heritage Development Board’ is being constituted in the state for carrying out research on Saraswati River.
- ‘Adibadri Ghat’ will be constructed at Kapal Mochan in Yamunanagar.