- Skip to main content
Loan facilities for farmers
- Haryana State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank has been provided with financial assistance of Rs 100 crore so as to give farmers maximum loans.
- During the Kharif 2015, farmers will be provided with interest-free crop loan of over Rs 4,000 crore.
- In villages where crop damage is below 50 per cent but if any farmers’ crop loss is over 50 per cent then his crop loans for Rabi-2014 will be changed to mid term loan.
- On timely payment of cooperative loans, every farmer of the state will be given interest free crop loan for Kharif-2015 and Rabi-2015.
- For the Kharif-2015 and Rabi-2016 crop loan of about Rs 10,000 crore has been estimated.