- Skip to main content
For the bright future of youth better higher education
- No Objection Certificate issued for opening 12 new self-funded degree colleges and one new self-funded Law College.
- In government-aided colleges, e-Pension scheme has been initiated.
- For research in multidimensional personality of Dr Mangalsen and to further his ideology, a chair has been set up in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Under various scholarship schemes, a sum of Rs 74.07 crore has been disbursed to the students from class 1 to class 12.
- Diet Allowance per day of NCC cadets and collaborators NCC officers has been increased from Rs 80 to Rs 85 and Rs 100, respectively.
- Approval granted to open the first NCC academy in the state at Gharaunda, Karnal.