- Skip to main content
- Approval has been given to construction of 11,259 EWS flats at a cost of Rs 882.85 crore for people belonging to economically weaker sections of the society at various places in the State.
- As many as 3330 flats would be constructed in Hisar, 4950 in Fatehabad, 400 in Agroha, 1179 in Jagadhari, 924 in Karnal and 498 in Safidon.
- The Environment Department has given approval for housing complex of 686 flats for government employees in Rohtak.
- The process of third party inspection has been started in Housing Board for e-tender system and checking the quality of under construction flats.
- A sum of 147.71 crore has been spent on construction of flats for poor and economically weaker sections of the society during the tenure of present State Government.