- Skip to main content
Forests and Environment
- As many as 2.14 crore plants were planted on 23,804 hectares of land in the State.
- A campaign namely ‘Har Ghar Haryali’ started to promote tree covering area in the State.
- Setting up of ‘Herbal Forest’ proposed on about 100 acres of land in Morni area.
- Pipli Zoo is being modernized.
- Bio Diversity Board has been constituted in the State for conservation of organic sources.
- It has been decided to set up Air Monitoring Centres in districts Sonepat and Panipat.