• Oct 16, 2019 |

Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana

´╗┐News Details

  • CM approved the release of funds to the tune of Rs 200 crore to all the districts under the District Plan Scheme for the year 2016-17. 23-05-2016

    • Chandigarh May 23: Haryana Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal has accorded approval for the release of funds to the tune of Rs 200 crore to all the districts under the District Plan Scheme for the year 2016-17. These funds include Rs 80 crore of Scheduled Castes Sub Plan.
    • While stating this here today, an official spokesman said that while funds of over Rs 8.90 crore have been released for district Ambala, over Rs 12.89 crore has been released for district Bhiwani.
    • He said that over Rs 14.27 crore have been released for district Faridabad, over Rs 7.43 crore for district Fatehabad, over Rs 11.94 crore for district Gurgaon, more than Rs 13.75 crore for district Hisar, over Rs 7.56 crore for district Jhajjar, over Rs 10.52 crore for district Jind, over Rs 8.47 crore for district Kaithal, Rs 11.87 crore for district Karnal and Rs 7.61 crore for district Kurukshetra.
    • The spokesman said that over Rs 7.27 crore have been released for district Mahendergarh, over Rs 8.59 crore for district Mewat, over Rs 8.22 crore for district Palwal, over Rs 4.42 crore for district Panchkula, about Rs 9.51 crore for district Panipat, over Rs 7.10 crore for district Rewari, over Rs 8.37 crore for district Rohtak, over Rs 10.21 crore for district Sirsa, about Rs 11.44 crore for district Sonipat and over Rs 9.57 crore for district Yamunanagar.
    • He said that 30 per cent of total funds in a district would be spent on the construction of streets whereas  the remaining 70 per cent funds would be spent keeping in view the priorities of the districts strictly as per District Plan guidelines. He said that all districts should make efforts to complete their approved works within this financial year and they should avoid any lapse of funds.